Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Meltdown

Brain Filler: 50 Freakout GIFs - Image 26
Source


Don't have a mid-week meltdown, here's something to do tonight to forget about how rough your hump day was:

Gurrrlll.... You know I gotta give my Wednesday Meltdown shout out to my Twin City Derby Girls!!
Tonight at Emerald City Lounge the Twin City Derby Girls are thanking their 2012 Season Sponsors and are giving deets on how YOU can become a sponsor for the 2013 season. Trust me, you WANT to be a part of this roller derby league. They are really going places and are quickly becoming a highly competitive force to be reckoned with!

Here's the info:
Twin City Derby Girls Sponsorship Appreciation Happy Hour
Tonight, 6-8pm, Emerald City Lounge, Free event
Snacks will be provided and there will be some great drink specials. Plus, you'll get to meet TCDG members!

More info on Chambana's roller derby league can be found at: www.twincityderbygirls.com

PS: For funsies, here's me jamming this season. I'm the one in blue ready to rip your head off. Or, you know, skate really fast.

Photo Cred: Laura Fitch



No comments:

Post a Comment